I was thrilled to speak at the 2011 Catholic New Media Conference in Kansas City, KS, and I've posted all the resources from my presentations and notes from other presentaitons to this website - follow the links below to view them.
I gave two presentations at the CNMC:
- Sanctifying Mobile Technology (...and a little blog post about it)
- The Continuity of the Eternal Word in New Media
I also took notes during many of the presentations, and I've posted them here:
- Workshop: Turning your web presence into a social network (Matthew Warner)
- Workshop: Checking in at Church: Parish website development (Lisa Hendey)
- Workshop: From the Word Made Flesh to the Word Gone Digital (Pat Gohn)
- Keynote: Sr. Anne Flanagan
- Session: The Catholic Church in New Media (good, bad, and hope) (Matthew Warner) (video)
- Keynote: Seán Patrick Lovett
- Panel Discussion: Led by Seán Patrick Lovett (video)
- Other sessions that I couldn't attend: Video of Pat Gohn's breakout session / (other session)
Please pray for there to be many fruits from the efforts of the many attendees of this conference!
The 2012 Catholic New Media Conference will supposedly be held in Dallas, TX, sometime during the August 24-26th weekend.