[UPDATE: The Archdiocese of St. Louis now has an immense post with more links, pictures, quotes, etc. View it here.]
This year's CNMC MMX (Catholic New Media Convention 2010) was bigger and better than last year's convention; the venue had excellent WiFi access, there were even more Catholic media/new media representatives, and the atmosphere was generally more lively and exciting (mostly due to the great number of amazing people).
Here are some of the highlights from the convention, and links to more pictures and information:
- Saturday Afternoon Blogging Panel [Ustream] (I was one of the panel members; I can't believe I was able to sit next to such awesome Catholic new media personalities!)
- Photos from Boston Catholic on Flickr (Very nice pictures! The photographer used an EyeFi + 3G Hotspot to continually upload photos on the go) - Also check out Scott Maentz's photos (he runs ParishGeeks.com)
- My blog posts during the event:
- Also during the event, I announced the new "Catholic Car Wash" video podcast, which has already had over 400 views! I'm excited about this new endeavor, and I hope to create many more episodes in the coming years.
- Finally, in the New Media Gallery, I presented (sadly, only for a short time) one of the features of the Archdiocese of St. Louis' website, "social publishing" - you can view the slides here.
- Finally, after finding that so many people have become rather enamored with LOLSaints.com, I've decided to start working on it a bit more again. Expect many more laughs, and many more wonderful featured saints in the next months!
Here are some other wrap-up posts and CNMC writings: