Recent Blog Posts
A front-page article in the St. Louis Review: Siblings Make Wristbands for Life
I will continue to update the 'PROLIFE Wristbands in the News' page as more stories/mentions come in. My sister and I are relying entirely on word-of-mouth for the spread of these wristbands, and it is encouraging to hear a kind word or two.
Have a Merry Christmas!
...and I'm excited.
Why? Well, that question can be answered a lot of different ways:
- I will be opening presents tommorrow (greed).
- I will be celebrating the birth of my redeemer tommorrow (joy).
- I will be able to talk to my brother and some of my other relatives who I don't see too often tommorrow (socialization).
- I will get to sleep in (first time in 4 1/2 months!) as long as I want tommorrow - I'm going to midnight Mass (in my cassock and surplice, nonetheless!) (relaxation).
- I will have one less day of Christmas break, one less day of my Earthly life (bittersweet sorrow).
Greed. Joy. Socialization. Relaxation. Bittersweet sorrow. Those are the ingredients that make up my Christmas. I'm willing to bet that's about the same for the rest of my American generation. I'm not saying it's all bad, but we ought to find ways to focus less on the sorrow and greed, and more on the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus is, after all, the 'reason for the season.'
Well, I actually did decide to make a few changes to my blog. I have removed the 'Macs and Apple' section, which is now located in a whole different blog, "Jeff's Mac Support Site Blog".
Besides that, I've also cleaned up the HTML on this site a little bit, and am now going to a Christmas party. Perhaps a picture or two will find it's way here soon ;-) .
Well, I would like to wish everyone a good night (not that I will be doing this every night...). I am going to leave the blog in it's current iteration (color scheme, title, links, etc.) for some time now, and I invite anyone who wishes to let me know what he thinks to post a comment, email me, or find some other way of communicating with me (please, no telepathy...).
A note about the comments. I will be moderating them, and if anything ever gets out of hand, or if a comment is inappropriate, it will get the immediate axe (i.e. it will be outta here!). Farewell!